You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Sierra Blanca Texas 79851.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Sierra Blanca Texas 79851 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Sierra Blanca Texas 79851.
Surrounding Areas In Texas
Sierra Blanca Information
Video: Mortgages in Sierra Blanca TX
Search Land Records and Deeds Records in Texas}.
About Marriage Records in Texas Texas Marriage records can only be obtained through the County Clerk in the county where the marriage license was issued.
Zillow has 38 homes for sale in Marfa TX. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Zillow has 825 homes for sale in Killeen TX. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Search a map of all Arizona cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
According to our research of New Mexico and other state lists there were 18 registered sex offenders living in Ruidoso, New Mexico as of July 13, 2017. The ratio of ...
Offering listings of properties across the US and Canada. Includes online search for homes, apartments, builders, and agents.
MERS - Mortgage Electronic Registration Inc. - holds secratary approximately 60 million American mortgages and is a Delaware corporation whose sole shareholder
Note: Only active licenses are listed. To search for a specific name or license number within this license type, use the Find function in your Browser's Edit menu or ...
According to our research of New Mexico and other state lists there were 74 registered sex offenders living in Alamogordo, New Mexico as of July 09, 2017. The ratio ...