You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Oaks Pennsylvania 19456.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Oaks Pennsylvania 19456 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Oaks Pennsylvania 19456.
Surrounding Areas In Pennsylvania
Video: Mortgages in Oaks PA
Mortgages in Oaks on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mortgages in Oaks, PA.
It pays to shop around for mortgage rates in Oaks, PA. Get free mortgage quotes from multiple lenders to find a competitive rate for your home loan.
Compare mortgage rates in Oaks, PA to find the best mortgage rate for your financing needs. Home loan interest rates in Oaks, PA for new homes, refinancing, and more.
Seach and compare mortgage rates and refinance rates in Oaks, PA. MonitorBankRates.com has a list of Oaks, PA mortgage rates and mortgage refinance rates. Use
Current mortgage rates and quotes from multiple lenders in Oaks, PA
Search for mortgages in Oaks, PA. Get addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, reviews and ratings on Local.com
Mortgages and home loans in Oaks PA. Find a mortgage, find a home loan or refinance a current loan with mortgage lenders in Oaks PA.
Check out current mortgage rates in Oaks, PA, and save money by comparing your free, customized home loan rates from NerdWallet.
Compare current jumbo mortgage rates and jumbo refinance rates in Oaks, PA. You will find banks, credit unions and mortgage companies listed with today’s Oaks,
See today's Ancient Oaks mortgage rates and get personalized home loan quotes from Ancient Oaks Pennsylvania mortgage lenders.