You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Sun Valley Nevada 89433.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Sun Valley Nevada 89433 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Sun Valley Nevada 89433.
Surrounding Areas In Nevada
Sun Valley Information
Video: Mortgages in Sun Valley NV
Why use Zillow? Zillow helps you find the newest Sun Valley real estate listings. By analyzing information on thousands of single family homes for sale in Sun Valley ...
Work and jobs in Sun Valley: detailed stats about occupations, industries, unemployment, workers, commute. Average climate in Sun Valley, Nevada
Las Vegas Real Estate. The Tonnesen Team of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has been selling real estate in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas since 1983.
Zillow has 35 photos of this $859000 5 bed, 5.0 bath, 7778 sqft single family home located at 3776 Mahalo Cir built in 2003. MLS # 1861509.
Compare Mortgages & Loans. Compare mortgage rates and home loan information from multiple mortgage companies and lenders. National Relocation has information on many ...
The Hometown Experts with a World of Experience ... Working with a Realtor; Start Your Search; First Time Home Buyers Need To Know
Looking for current mortgage rates? Compare interest rates for mortgage products at Interest.com, the authority on home loan rates.
This Beautiful Estate Is An Entertainers Dream Home. Stunning Mountain And Golf Course Views. Amazing Pool And Spa With Large Back Yard Invite All Your Friends Over ...
Compiled from Nevada MLS listings and regional databases of Henderson, NV homes for rent: 592 total rental listings, 23 apartments for rent, and 4 condos for rent in ...
Compiled from Nevada MLS listings and regional databases of Las Vegas, NV condos for rent: 2867 total rental listings, 57 condos for rent and 190 apartments for rent ...