You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Baker Nevada 89311.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Baker Nevada 89311 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Baker Nevada 89311.
Surrounding Areas In Nevada
Video: Mortgages in Baker NV
Zillow has 16 homes for sale in Tonopah NV. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Zillow has 224 homes for sale in Dayton NV. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Search a map of all Nevada cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
Median gross rent in 2015: $964. Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip code 89403. Dayton, NV residents, houses, and apartments details
JAPANESE PRIME MINISTER AT CEO COUNCIL TOKYO. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is interviewed by Gerard Baker, Editor in Chief of The Wall Street Journal at the CEO ...
Work and jobs in Reno: detailed stats about occupations, industries, unemployment, workers, commute. Average climate in Reno, Nevada. Based on data reported by over ...
Exclusive insight into the largest and most up-to-date database of foreclosures
We're your guides, all the way home.
The Office of Housing provides vital public services through its nationally administered programs. It oversees the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) the largest ...
Home loans and mortgage refinance from Guaranteed Rate. Low rates and expert advice: FHA loans, VA loans, 15 / 30 yr mortgages, ARM loans, Jumbo loans