You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Pineville Missouri 64856.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Pineville Missouri 64856 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Pineville Missouri 64856.
Surrounding Areas In Missouri
Video: Mortgages in Pineville MO
Homes.com Pineville, LA Real Estate: Search houses for sale and MLS listings in Pineville, Louisiana. Local information: 201 homes for sale, 3 condos, 0 foreclosure ...
Zillow has 27,802 homes for sale. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Search a map of all Missouri cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
According to our research of Missouri and other state lists there were 13 registered sex offenders living in Noel, Missouri as of November 20, 2017. The ratio of ...
How we make money. Bankrate.com is an independent, advertising-supported publisher and comparison service. Bankrate is compensated in exchange for featured placement ...
Zillow has 16 photos of this $259000 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2065 sqft single family home located at 4505 Wakefield Blvd built in 1977. MLS # 143834.
Dealing with Debt. Learn about common debt problems, including filing for bankruptcy.
My heart is broke for the loss of the little boy in Jackson Co., Jackon Co. has excellant Fire Depts, and Emergency and Rescue teams, But it is lacking in one thing ...
Congratulations to the following professionals who have earned the CMB® Designation (Master, Residential, or Commercial). View the full list below, or explore ...
According to our research of Tennessee and other state lists there were 11 registered sex offenders living in Harrogate, Tennessee as of November 19, 2017. The ratio ...