You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Ft Leavenworth Kansas .
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Ft Leavenworth Kansas – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Ft Leavenworth Kansas .
Surrounding Areas In Kansas
Ft Leavenworth Information
Video: Mortgages in Ft Leavenworth KS
© 1996-2017 Armed Forces Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. The persons pictured on this website are not actual customers of the bank.
With over 100 years of solid reputation, Armed Forces Bank serves you around the world with a network of many locations in the United States.
The Kansas Commission on Veterans' Affairs Office mission is to provide Kansas veterans, their relatives, and other eligible dependents with information, advice ...
Why use Zillow? Zillow helps you find the newest Kansas real estate listings. By analyzing information on thousands of single family homes for sale in Kansas and ...
Homes.com Johnson County KS Real Estate: Search homes for sale and MLS listings in Johnson County, Kansas. Local information: 1609 houses for sale, 30 condos, 0 ...
Find Public Records in Geary County, Kansas. This page lists public record sources in Geary County, Kansas. Additional resources can be found on our Kansas State ...
We have the largest selection of fireplaces, stoves & inserts in the Midwest. Visit our 5000 sq. ft showroom, with over 50 burning displays. Or check out our website ...
McLouth, Kansas detailed profile ... Work and jobs in McLouth: detailed stats about occupations, industries, unemployment, workers, commute
Lenexa, Kansas detailed profile ... Latest news from Lenexa, KS collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
This list of museums in Kansas is a list of museums, defined for this context as institutions (including nonprofit organizations, government entities, and private ...