You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Shelley Idaho 83274.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Shelley Idaho 83274 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Shelley Idaho 83274.
Surrounding Areas In Idaho
Video: Mortgages in Shelley ID
Search a map of all Idaho cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
With homes currently listed for rent in Idaho, Homes.com has Idaho homes. For sale. For rent. For you.
East Idaho Credit Union offers amazing personal and business banking solutions in East Idaho. Visit our convenient credit union branches & ATMs.
This modern, two bedroom townhouse may be just the one you've been looking for. Ideal for investors, delightful for downsizers, cute for a couple or fit for a small ...
Zillow has 15 photos of this $182147 3 bed, 3.0 bath, 2798 sqft single family home located at 1205 W Highway 39 built in 1916. MLS #.
Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald
Get up to the minute entertainment news, celebrity interviews, celeb videos, photos, movies, TV, music news and pop culture on ABCNews.com.
BMO offers a wide range of personal banking services including mortgages, credit cards, loans and insurance. Access accounts with 24/7 online banking.
Rewarding Checking Accounts and Savings Accounts from East Idaho Credit Union. Make your money work harder for you with our personalized accounts.
Business Network International BNI Delaware Valley region chapter members increase their business through a structured, positive, professional word-of-mouth program ...