You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in San Andreas California 95249.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in San Andreas California 95249 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in San Andreas California 95249.
Surrounding Areas In California
San Andreas Information
Video: Mortgages in San Andreas CA
Zillow has 376 homes for sale in San Clemente CA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Zillow has 30 photos of this $1275000 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 3364 sqft single family home located at 5555 Thayer Ln built in 2007. MLS # 40773125.
Current weather forecast for San Bernardino, CA. Population in 2014: 215,213 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +16.1%
Search a map of all California cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
Homes.com Calaveras County CA Real Estate: Search homes for sale and MLS listings in Calaveras County, California. Local information: 1499 houses for sale, 7 condos ...
El Centro is a city in and county seat of Imperial County, California, the largest city in the Imperial Valley, east anchor of the Southern California Border Region ...
Search Napa, CA real estate for sale. View property details of the 406 homes for sale in Napa at a median listing price of $768,000.
For Sale - See photos and descriptions of 15300 Palm Dr #38, Desert Hot Springs, CA. This Desert Hot Springs, California Mobile House is 2-bed, 2-bath, listed at ...
Find real estate advice about Construction Cost Per Square Foot Charlotte County Florida on Trulia Voices.
Information on State Routes, US Highways, and Interstate Highways in California