You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Youngwood Pennsylvania 15697.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Youngwood Pennsylvania 15697 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Youngwood Pennsylvania 15697.
Surrounding Areas In Pennsylvania
Video: Mortgages in Youngwood PA
Zillow has 92 homes for sale in Oakmont PA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Daily Buzz; Drunk man sues Pa. bar after falling off stool: 'You're not supposed to feed people so much booze'
Online legal research service for legal and law related materials and services, including searches of United States and international legal materials, journals ...
According to our research of Pennsylvania and other state lists there were 5 registered sex offenders living in Saltsburg, Pennsylvania as of June 24, 2017. The ratio ...
Lower Burrell Phone: 724-335-4700 Fax: 724-335-6818 3285 Leechburg Road Lower Burrell, PA 15068
These community colleges have the best track record when it comes to students successfully graduating and transferring to four-year colleges, according to College ...
Find great bank rates on checking accounts, savings accounts, and loans, only from First Commonwealth Bank.
Disclaimer: You are now leaving Westmoreland Community’s website and are going to a website that is not operated by Westmoreland Community Federal Credit Union.