You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Webster New York 14580.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Webster New York 14580 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Webster New York 14580.
Surrounding Areas In New York
Video: Mortgages in Webster NY
Find 178 listings related to Mortgages in Webster on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mortgages in Webster, NY.
Find mortgages in Webster, NY on Yellowbook. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more.
mortgages 4. Homeownership can be in your future. Learn ... on a Webster Fixed mortgage is listed as an example only and does not represent a guaranteed rate by ...
WHEC reviews for Mortgages in Webster, NY - Aaron Commercial Mortgage, ESL Federal Credit Union, Family First Federal Credit Union, M&T Bank, M&T Bank, Premium ...
Totally Local reviews for mortgages in Webster, NY - Aaron Commercial Mortgage, ESL Federal Credit Union, Family First Federal Credit Union, M&T Bank, M&T Bank ...
Webster, NY Conforming Mortgage Rates. Conforming mortgage rates are rates on mortgages that meet the criteria set out by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
Directory of Loans in Webster, NY yellow pages. Find Webster, NY Loans with maps reviews, websites, phone numbers, addresses, and business profiles.
Enjoy the security and stability of having the same monthly payment with this home mortgage from Webster.
So we put your peace of mind first by connecting you with experienced mortgage banking officers who ... Need Help? 888.493.2783. ... Connect with Webster. Facebook;
Directory of Mortgage & Loan Banks in Webster, NY yellow pages. Find Webster, NY Mortgage & Loan Banks with maps reviews, websites, phone numbers, addresses, and ...