You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Vienna Missouri 65582.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Vienna Missouri 65582 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Vienna Missouri 65582.
Surrounding Areas In Missouri
Video: Mortgages in Vienna MO
Homes.com Vienna, VA Real Estate: Search condos / condominiums for sale and MLS listings in Vienna, Virginia. Local information: 446 houses for sale with 49 condos ...
517 23rd St, Vienna, WV is a single family home that contains 988 sq ft and was built in 1944. It contains 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The Zestimate for this house is
This gorgeous 3600 sq ft home built in 2007 located in Vienna, IL. sits on a stunning 4 acre lot in the country just off Rt. 147 1.5 miles from town on Waters Rd.
Your source for local news, sports, high school sports and weather in and around Jefferson City, Columbia, Fulton and the Lake of the Ozarks. All of Mid-Missouri.
Compiled from Missouri MLS listings and regional databases of Springfield, MO homes for rent: 474 total rental listings, 1 apartments for rent, and 0 condos for rent ...
According to our research of West Virginia and other state lists there were 18 registered sex offenders living in Vienna, West Virginia as of June 18, 2017. The ratio ...
Community Action Agency of St. Louis County - available only in St. Louis County; Community contacts - find out if your community offers homeownership assistance
Located just off of the Neosho Square, the firm is dedicated to providing superior legal services and counsel to clients throughout Newton, Jasper and McDonald counties.
Servicing the Community for Over Two Decades 1-866-532-0550
Navy Federal Credit Union is an armed forces bank serving the Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, veterans, DoD and their families.