You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Vienna Missouri 65582.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Vienna Missouri 65582 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Vienna Missouri 65582.
Surrounding Areas In Missouri
Video: Mortgages in Vienna MO
Daily paper. Local, state, and wire news and commentary. Photo galleries, business and obituaries.
Compiled from Missouri MLS listings and regional databases of Cape Girardeau, MO homes for rent: 32 total rental listings, 1 apartments for rent, and 0 condos for ...
According to our research of West Virginia and other state lists there were 16 registered sex offenders living in Vienna, West Virginia as of November 16, 2017. The ...
Zillow has 94 single family rental listings in Falls Church VA. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the landlord.
Search a map of all Missouri cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
Funny how no one mentions the 2 pounds of pot he had....which was the reason for the break-in to begin with. Still no reason to be shot....but this is what ...
Zillow has 3,749 homes for sale. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Dixon: Missouri University of Science and Technology (about 18 miles; Rolla, MO; Full-time enrollment: 6,486)
NETR Online • Maine Public Records, Search Maine Records, Maine Property Tax, Maine Property Search, Maine Assessor
Dealing with Debt. Learn about common debt problems, including filing for bankruptcy.