You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Streetman Texas 75859.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Streetman Texas 75859 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Streetman Texas 75859.
Surrounding Areas In Texas
Video: Mortgages in Streetman TX
Homes.com has 307 properties for sale in Palestine, Texas. Search real estate, houses for sale and MLS listings in Palestine, TX. Research properties, Palestine ...
Zillow has 281 homes for sale in Palestine TX. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 30 registered sex offenders living in Hillsboro, Texas as of June 21, 2017. The ratio of number of ...
Welcome to Hometown Realty - Real Estate Sales in Mexia, Teague, Wortham, Groesbeck and Limestone County since 1994
Trulia helps you find the right home and the right neighborhood. Because when it comes to a place to live the house is only half of it.
KOMBE Seme Maria Luisa Genito Apice Maria Luisa BERNAMA COWGIRLS ENSLINGER TOTH MORMANN VAZGUEZ DEGEORGE CONFUSING Vittorio Emanuele, 104 84010 089/853218 ...