You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Statham Georgia 30666.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Statham Georgia 30666 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Statham Georgia 30666.
Surrounding Areas In Georgia
Video: Mortgages in Statham GA
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 17 registered sex offenders living in Statham, Georgia as of June 20, 2017. The ratio of number ...
is a single family home located in Winder, GA. This single family home is 1,470 sqft and on a lot of 24,393 sqft (or 0.56 acres) with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and was ...
Zillow has 33 photos of this $299900 5 bed, 4.0 bath, 3385 sqft single family home located at 166 N Center St built in 1950. MLS # 5863037.
Winder, Georgia detailed profile ... Latest news from Winder, GA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Hello! Welcome to our Website! We are a Georgia law firm that focuses primarily on consumer & small business representation:  BANKRUPTCY cases where we primarily ...
For condos, townhomes or new homes for sale in Metro Atlanta, come to the only site that lists them ALL. AtlantaCOMMUNITIES - Find Atlanta New Homes!
Georgia Home Appraisers, Georgia Home Appraisers, Inc.,appraiser in atlanta,in atlanta, Canton, Woodstock, Georgia Appraisers, Appraiser in Georgia, Appraisers in ...
Have bankruptcy, disability or workers comp questions? Visit Morgan & Morgan's website for answers to common questions. For legal help, call 706-548-7070!
Hawkins v. McGee, 84 N.H. 114, 146 A. 641 (1929) Plantiff entered into a contract with defendant, a surgeon, to remove a section of tissue from plantiff's chest and ...
Create custom t-shirts and personalized shirts at CafePress. Use our easy online designer to add your artwork, photos, or text. Design your own t- shirt today!