You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Statham Georgia 30666.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Statham Georgia 30666 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Statham Georgia 30666.
Surrounding Areas In Georgia
Video: Mortgages in Statham GA
$499,900 Single Family in Statham, GA, 4 bed, 4.5 bath. View 32 photos, price and tax history, home features and more. Contact a top Statham Agent.
311 Homes for sale in Braselton, GA. Browse through 311 Braselton real estate MLS listings.
AthensGaHomes.com is Keller Williams Luxury Homes International, Bernstein & Co, Jason and Lisa Ray Bernstein Real Estate Agents. Call: 706-850-8450, Homes for Sale ...
Compiled from Georgia MLS listings and regional databases of Jackson County, GA homes for rent: 32 total rental listings, 0 apartments for rent, and 0 condos for rent ...
Search a map of all Georgia cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
Zillow has 35 photos of this $390000 4 bed, 4.0 bath, 4384 sqft single family home located at 939 Marshall Clark Rd built in 2006. MLS # 8158616.
Zillow has 760 homes for sale in Athens GA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Official website includes departments, elected officials, judicial and local information.
For condos, townhomes or new homes for sale in Metro Atlanta, come to the only site that lists them ALL. AtlantaCOMMUNITIES - Find Atlanta New Homes!
According to our research of Georgia and other state lists there were 19 registered sex offenders living in Hoschton, Georgia as of August 19, 2017. The ratio of ...