You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Presque Isle Maine 04769.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Presque Isle Maine 04769 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Presque Isle Maine 04769.
Surrounding Areas In Maine
Presque Isle Information
Video: Mortgages in Presque Isle ME
Presque Isle, Maine Webcam A live view of South Main St. Presque Isle, Maine Image Auto-Refreshes every 15 seconds. Or click Reload!
Machias Savings Bank provides the exceptional banking experience to the residents of Machias, Baileyville, Bangor, Bar Harbor, Brewer, Calais, Caribou, Columbia ...
NETR Online • Maine Public Records, Search Maine Records, Maine Property Tax, Maine Property Search, Maine Assessor
Locations & Hours. We have 16 full-service branch offices located throughout the state of Maine to serve your personal and business financial needs, and a commercial ...
Join the discussion! This forum covers Erie, PA local community news, events for your calendar, and updates from colleges, churches, sports, and classifieds.
What I love about the home This open, bright, country home has a charm that can't be found in today's modern homes. This home was built to last and has an excellent ...
is a single family home located in T16 R5 Wels, ME. This single family home is 700 sqft and on a lot of 37,026 sqft (or 0.85 acres) with 2 bedrooms and was built in 2011.
About Land Records and Deeds in Maine Deeds, mortgage documents, easements, liens and other document recording are managed by the Registry of Deeds Office in each ...
Buying a house in Lansing? Detroit? Mackinaw City? Bad news: the state of Michigan has among the highest property tax rates in the country. The Great Lake State’s ...
Click to search all real estate in Maine by town, price range, property attributes, or geographic area. Browse photos, property details, and more!