You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Presque Isle Maine 04769.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Presque Isle Maine 04769 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Presque Isle Maine 04769.
Surrounding Areas In Maine
Presque Isle Information
Video: Mortgages in Presque Isle ME
Machias Savings Bank provides the exceptional banking experience to the residents of Machias, Baileyville, Bangor, Bar Harbor, Brewer, Calais, Caribou, Columbia ...
NETR Online • Maine Public Records, Search Maine Records, Maine Property Tax, Maine Property Search, Maine Assessor
To qualify for membership, you must live, work or worship in Alpena, Cheboygan, or Presque Isle County, Michigan (including cities or villages in that area) – You ...
Locations & Hours. We have 16 full-service branch offices located throughout the state of Maine to serve your personal and business financial needs, and a commercial ...
Search for currently listed fixer-upper homes in Maine with The Maine Real Estate Network - your source for real estate listings throughout Maine.
Zillow has 136 homes for sale in Caribou ME. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
With many homes currently listed for sale in Maine, Homes.com has homes . For sale. For rent. For you.
Zillow has 24 photos of this $72400 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1500 sqft single family home located at 191 Lake Rd built in 1965. MLS # 1288902.
Van Buren, Maine detailed profile ... Latest news from Van Buren, ME collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
What we do. Writing agent of Owner's and Mortgagee Title Insurance policies; Document preparation (deeds, mortgages, etc.) Re-closing arrangements and closing ...