You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in North Jay Maine 04262.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in North Jay Maine 04262 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in North Jay Maine 04262.
Surrounding Areas In Maine
North Jay Information
Video: Mortgages in North Jay ME
Mortgages, Home Loans, Refinance, MA, ME, NH, FL ... The Mortgage Equity Partners Difference. Your mortgage is one of the most important transactions in your life.
The Official Site of the North Carolina General Assembly.
Forbes Welcome page -- Forbes is a global media company, focusing on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership, and lifestyle.
First Citizens provides a full range of banking products and services to meet your individual or business financial needs. Learn more about our products and services ...
Compare Mortgages & Loans. Compare mortgage rates and home loan information from multiple mortgage companies and lenders. National Relocation has information on many ...
Buy. Homes for sale . Homes for sale; Foreclosures; For sale by owner; Open houses; New construction; Coming soon; Recent home sales; All homes; Resources . Buyers Guide
Nancey Miller’s team was very informational, and didn’t give me false hopes. I tried going through 2 other morgage company’s that promised me things they could ...
National and international business news. Find stock updates, the latest trends in technology, real estate news and the latest on the economy.
NETR Online • Maine Public Records, Search Maine Records, Maine Property Tax, Maine Property Search, Maine Assessor
Residential Mortgage Services offers borrowers a full spectrum of integrated loan processing, underwriting and direct lending services -- all under one roof.