You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in North East Maryland 21901.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in North East Maryland 21901 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in North East Maryland 21901.
Surrounding Areas In Maryland
North East Information
Video: Mortgages in North East MD
Homes.com has 331 property listings in North East, Maryland. Find real estate, houses for sale, and MLS listings in North East. Research properties, neighborhoods ...
Zillow has 11 photos of this $169900 3 bed, 1.0 bath, sqft single family home located at 64 Bayview Blvd built in 1950. MLS # CC9801852.
Zillow has 0 photos of this $311382 3 bed, 4.0 bath, 2236 sqft single family home located at 125 Frank Crane Dr built in 2009. MLS #.
North East, Pennsylvania detailed profile ... Work and jobs in North East: detailed stats about occupations, industries, unemployment, workers, commute
Atlanta real estate: Search Atlanta homes for Sale - Up-to-Date/No Forced Registration! North Atlanta GA specialists, top schools & suburbs - Alpharetta, Georgia
Looking for a HOME LOAN? Start by locating your state. PRMG has developed a team of highly qualified professionals licensed Loan Officers in multiple states ...
Reverse Mortgages Description: Reverse Mortgages are a type of home loan, which allow older homeowners who are in need of extra income to convert some of the equity ...
Whole of market mortgage broker providing free expert advice on all types of mortgages and re-mortgages. Located in Eaton Ford.
Discover what it's like living in Fort Washington, MD with the AreaVibes Livability Score. Find out where to live in and near Fort Washington, MD.
Frederick County Government 12 East Church St. Frederick, MD 21701 Ph: 301-600-9000 Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm