You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in New Hudson Michigan 48165.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in New Hudson Michigan 48165 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in New Hudson Michigan 48165.
Surrounding Areas In Michigan
New Hudson Information
Video: Mortgages in New Hudson MI
New Hudson Mortgage Loans. Refinance Mortgage in New Hudson MI. ... Finding the best New Hudson MI mortgage company can be a daunting task.
See today's New Hudson mortgage rates and get personalized home loan quotes from New Hudson Michigan mortgage ... Why find New Hudson, MI mortgage rates on Zillow.
Find 434 listings related to Mortgages in New Hudson on YP.com. ... phone numbers and more for the best Mortgages in New Hudson, MI. ... New Hudson, MI Mortgages.
Searching for Mortgage New Hudson MI? Concord Mortgage, Inc. in New Hudson has you covered for Mortgage New Hudson MI
... Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Debra S Smola, and more in New Hudson, MI. ... 1567 results for Loans & Mortgages in New-hudson, MI View Map.
Concord Mortgage, Inc. is committed to helping you find the right Mortgage Rates New Hudson MI product for your needs. We understand that every borrower is different ...
New Hudson, MI Conforming Mortgage Rates. Conforming mortgage rates are rates on mortgages that meet the criteria set out by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
Today's top 487 Mortgage jobs in New Hudson, MI. ... New Mortgage jobs added daily. LinkedIn. Sign in; Join now Main content starts below.
Mortgages and home loans in New Hudson MI. Find a mortgage, find a home loan or refinance a current loan with mortgage lenders in New Hudson MI. Saved Homes 1 .
Find 31 listings related to Mortgages in Hudson on YP.com. ... Hudson, MI Mortgages. ... Miami Milwaukee New York Oklahoma City Orlando Philadelphia Phoenix Saint Louis.