You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Miles Iowa 52064.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Miles Iowa 52064 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Miles Iowa 52064.
Surrounding Areas In Iowa
Video: Mortgages in Miles IA
FAQs. What is the population of St. Eustatius? Where is St.Eustatius located? How do you get there? How do you pronounce St.Eustatius? How big is St. Eustatius?
Ads submitted by 8 AM will appear in the next edition of Mt. Pleasant News, Fairfield Ledger and Washington Evening Journal. Ads submitted by 5 PM Friday will appear ...
Hospitals and medical centers near Dakota City: QHC HUMBOLDT NORTH, LLC (Nursing Home, about 2 miles away; HUMBOLDT, IA) QHC HUMBOLDT SOUTH, LLC (Nursing Home, about ...
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Treynor: Iowa Western Community College (about 11 miles; Council Bluffs, IA; Full-time enrollment: 5,344)
Wow!!! Nestled just a few miles outside Walford this gorgeous custom built ranch home on over 3.5 private acres is what you've been waiting for!!
Get useful information and advice on how money works, managing your debt, as well as saving and growing your personal wealth.
Get More from The State Bank. Tired of big banks deciding where YOUR money lives? With every merger, your money is shuffled around while someone hundreds of miles ...
Many first-time homeowners and experienced real estate investors seem to focus on the functionality and style of their proposed purchases, expecting these ...
Black Hawk County, Iowa Public Records Directory - Quickly find public record sources in the largest human edited public record directory. Find property records ...
Read the latest real estate news, find homes for sale, and get advice from leading real estate experts for homebuyers, homeowners and sellers.