You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Larkspur California 94939.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Larkspur California 94939 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Larkspur California 94939.
Surrounding Areas In California
Video: Mortgages in Larkspur CA
2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale in Larkspur Avenue, Redhill, Nottingham - Rightmove.
Compiled from California MLS listings and regional databases of Sacramento, CA homes for rent: 245 total rental listings, 46 apartments for rent, and 15 condos for ...
Zillow has 73 homes for sale in Windsor CA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Zillow has 78 homes for sale in Benicia CA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
1831 Homes for sale in San Jose, CA. Browse through 1831 San Jose real estate MLS listings.
Halifax – The people who give you extra. Apply today for bank accounts, savings accounts, ISAs, loans, mortgages, credit cards and more.
Richmond (/ ˈ r ɪ tʃ m ə n d / RICH-mənd) is a city in western Contra Costa County, California, United States. The city was incorporated on August 7, 1905 ...
Compiled from Colorado MLS listings and regional databases of Woodland Park, CO homes for rent: 3 total rental listings, 0 apartments for rent, and 0 condos for rent ...
We get you Home On Time ® whether you’re buying or refinancing. Smart Advice. Easy Process. Super Speed. Get Started
Am I Eligible for CalHFA Home Loan Program? ¿Soy elegible para un programa de préstamos de CalHFA?