You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Hobe Sound Florida 33455.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Hobe Sound Florida 33455 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Hobe Sound Florida 33455.
Surrounding Areas In Florida
Hobe Sound Information
Video: Mortgages in Hobe Sound FL
The photo above has been altered using a "chrome" filter in photoshop. The actual photo is in color and the item in question is not the color you see.
Compiled from Florida MLS listings and regional databases of Palm City, FL homes for rent: 116 total rental listings, 0 apartments for rent, and 1 condos for rent in ...
Find a BankUnited branch near you. Search by location by typing your zip code into the form field on the right and pressing search.
Zillow has 836 homes for sale in Jupiter FL. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Invoice Factoring PO Funding. Many business' would have a difficult time growing their operation if it were left to traditional commercial bank financing.
Looking for cd rates in Florida? Find cd rates and cds from banks, lending institutions and FL credit unions.
Property Description for 8875 27th St, Coral Springs, FL 33065. Beautiful corner lot 4/2 pool home in the heart of Coral Springs. Walking distance to shops and Coral ...
With homes currently listed for rent in Florida, Homes.com has Florida homes. For sale. For rent. For you.
Compare the latest mortgage rates in Florida. View rates by city, plus additional mortgage tools and resources.
Home Mortgage Rates in Florida Florida Real Estate Information. Florida is the 3 rd most populous state in the US, and for good reason. With its warm year round ...