You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Greensburg Pennsylvania 15601.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Greensburg Pennsylvania 15601 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Greensburg Pennsylvania 15601.
Surrounding Areas In Pennsylvania
Video: Mortgages in Greensburg PA
is a single family home located in Greensburg, PA. This single family home is 2,300 sqft and on a lot of 14,374 sqft (or 0.33 acres) with 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and was ...
Convenient Neighborhood Locations. For personal information on banking services of value to you, visit or call your nearest Commercial Bank & Trust of PA neighborhood ...
Contact the law firm of Long & Long, LLC and speak with a personal injury attorney in Greensburg who handles car accidents, slip and fall, as well as a Murrysville ...
All sales (regular and postponements) are at 9:00 am 2017 Regularly Scheduled January 3, 2017 (Tuesday) March 6, 2017 May 1, 2017 July 3, 2017 September 5, 2017 (Tuesday)
A year from now, those using the Westmoreland County Recorder of Deeds website should be able to view electronically records dating from the decade before the Civil ...
is a single family home located in Pittsburgh, PA. This single family home is 1,304 sqft and on a lot of 7,500 sqft (or 0.17 acres) with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and was ...
Golden Oak Lending is a mortgage company that specializes in loan refinancing, FHA loans, and conventional mortgages. Contact us today to see if you qualify.
Downtown. Allentown Office (Formerly Progressive) 820 Warrington Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15210 412-431-0100. Fourth Avenue Office 340 Fourth Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Welcome to Victorian Finance. We are a local mortgage lender that can process, close, fund and underwrite our mortgages. We are dedicated to providing a comprehensive ...
First National Bank One North Shore Center - Pittsburgh, PA, 15212 Address for mailing and service of all legal documents, click here 800.555.5455