You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Greensburg Pennsylvania 15601.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Greensburg Pennsylvania 15601 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Greensburg Pennsylvania 15601.
Surrounding Areas In Pennsylvania
Video: Mortgages in Greensburg PA
Long & Long, LLC attorneys serve Greensburg and Murrysville,Pennsylvania and handle personal injury and estate planning cases in PA.
Search Pennsylvania mobile homes and manufactured homes for sale.
Notice of Sale of Properties for Delinquent Taxes To the owners of properties described on the list and to all persons having tax liens, tax judgments or municipal ...
Independent community bank with offices in North East, Harborcreek, Millcreek and Erie.
Don't know if your claim is true or not but if and when Badam leaves, who could blame the guy ? The Erie School District is a tangled disgrace.
One of our newer younger police officer is in hot water now too. Gabriel Carducci has a DUI . Wondering is he suspended or what now
Lot/Land For Sale. $325,000 83.0 ac lot. 18824 County Line-2 Rd, Cochranton, PA. Howard Hanna - Jamestown - Howard Hanna Price Real Estate
Effective April 13, 2015, exact payment must be included with any document(s) sent for recording. If you have questions in regards to any of the above fees, contact ...
Search a map of all Pennsylvania cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
Find Local Business Listings in and near Harrisburg, PA. Search business names, addresses, phone numbers, maps, driving directions, reviews and more at PennLive.com ...