You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Greensburg Pennsylvania 15601.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Greensburg Pennsylvania 15601 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Greensburg Pennsylvania 15601.
Surrounding Areas In Pennsylvania
Video: Mortgages in Greensburg PA
Zillow has 25 photos of this $525000 4 bed, 5.0 bath, sqft single family home located at 124 Lakeview Dr built in 1985. MLS # 1256302.
Zillow has 15 photos of this $69879 2 bed, 1.0 bath, sqft single family home located at 2220 Keystone Ave built in. MLS #.
Convenient Neighborhood Locations. For personal information on banking services of value to you, visit or call your nearest Commercial Bank & Trust of PA neighborhood ...
Homes.com Apollo, PA Real Estate: Search houses for sale and MLS listings in Apollo, Pennsylvania. Local information: 46 homes for sale, 0 condos, 0 foreclosure listings.
All sales (regular and postponements) are at 9:00 am 2017 Regularly Scheduled January 3, 2017 (Tuesday) March 6, 2017 May 1, 2017 July 3, 2017 September 5, 2017 (Tuesday)
Effective April 13, 2015, exact payment must be included with any document(s) sent for recording. If you have questions in regards to any of the above fees, contact ...
First National Bank One North Shore Center - Pittsburgh, PA, 15212 Address for mailing and service of all legal documents, click here 800.555.5455
There are 67 counties in Pennsylvania including the consolidated city-county of Philadelphia, and each inhabitant of the state lives in and comes under the ...
Search a map of all Pennsylvania cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
Find Local Business Listings in and near Harrisburg, PA. Search business names, addresses, phone numbers, maps, driving directions, reviews and more at PennLive.com ...