You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Greenfield California 93927.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Greenfield California 93927 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Greenfield California 93927.
Surrounding Areas In California
Video: Mortgages in Greenfield CA
According to our research of Wisconsin and other state lists there were 32 registered sex offenders living in Greenfield, Wisconsin as of November 18, 2017. The ratio ...
Zillow has 0 photos of this $272188 bed, bath, sqft single family home located at 1872 Liberty Ct built in. MLS #.
Compare the best internet providers in California including cable, satellite, TV and phone service from leading providers. Find the best internet and TV providers in ...
Search a map of all California cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
NETR Online • New Hampshire Public Records, Search New Hampshire Records, New Hampshire Property Tax, New Hampshire Property Search, New Hampshire Assessor
Dealing with Debt. Learn about common debt problems, including filing for bankruptcy.
Home Mortgage Rates in California. Palm trees, beaches and more than 300 sunny days per year on average - who wouldn’t want to live in the Golden State?
Search San Diego County free public records for court records, court calendars, property records, deeds, mortgages, fictitious business name filings, inmates ...
Ottawa and the surrounding area, East toward Cornwall, Rockland, Embrun, Russell, Casselman and West, Arnprior Carleton Place, Perth, Almonte, Renfrew, Pembroke ...
Nancy Acosta Benites, CMB, AMP First American Title Insurance Company Santa Ana, CA