You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Greenfield California 93927.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Greenfield California 93927 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Greenfield California 93927.
Surrounding Areas In California
Video: Mortgages in Greenfield CA
According to our research of California and other state lists there were 21 registered sex offenders living in Greenfield, California as of June 20, 2017. The ratio ...
Arbor Commercial Mortgage is a national direct lender that provides debt capital for the multifamily and commercial real estate industries.
Find Properties For Sale in Greenfield - Flats & Houses For Sale in Greenfield - Rightmove. Search over 900,000 properties for sale from the top estate agents and ...
2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale in Greenfield Avenue, Surbiton - Rightmove.
Compare Mortgages & Loans. Compare mortgage rates and home loan information from multiple mortgage companies and lenders. National Relocation has information on many ...
Compiled from California MLS listings and regional databases of El Cajon, CA homes for rent: 31 total rental listings, 4 apartments for rent, and 1 condos for rent in ...
Homes.com Los Angeles, CA Real Estate: Search houses for sale and MLS listings in Los Angeles, California. Local information: 15520 homes for sale, 1721 condos, 0 ...
View 27 photos of this 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 2194 sqft single family home located at 6925 Oak Estates Dr, Salinas, CA 93907 that sold on 4/25/01 for $400,000
Zillow has 49 photos of this $1342737 3 bed, 3.0 bath, 2959 sqft single family home located at 25360 Tierra Grande Dr built in 1988. MLS #.
Canadian Mortgage Brokers and Agents. Get in touch with a Canadian mortgage broker or agent to gain access to the best Canadian mortgage rates. The advantage of using ...