You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Farmingdale Maine 04344.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Farmingdale Maine 04344 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Farmingdale Maine 04344.
Surrounding Areas In Maine
Video: Mortgages in Farmingdale ME
Zillow has 238 homes for sale in Farmingdale NY. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
With foreclosed homes and many homes currently listed for sale in Maine, Homes.com has Maine Homes. For sale. For rent. For you.
NETR Online • Maine Public Records, Search Maine Records, Maine Property Tax, Maine Property Search, Maine Assessor
Know the Features & Flexibilities. HomeReady mortgage addresses common financial challenges and offers expanded eligibility guidelines, such as:
Mortgages Your Dream, Your Budget. We can help you purchase your dream home or refinance your existing mortgage. Fixed, Adjustable and Jumbo rate loans offer a ...
Build Your Business with Zillow Reach millions of home shoppers and renters on the largest real estate network on the web. select your industry to get started
Over 55 Overview 55 & OVER LUXURY GARDEN APARTMENT LIVING. Beautiful locations throughout Long Island Fairfield's 55 & Over Garden Apartment Style Living ...
Two River Community Bank. Two River Community Bank offers a full range of personal banking, business banking, medical and private banking, mortgages and more ...
The First National Bank of Long Island, Where Everyone Knows Your Name, offers personal and business banking solutions in Long Island and Manhattan
About Land Records and Deeds in Maine Deeds, mortgage documents, easements, liens and other document recording are managed by the Registry of Deeds Office in each ...