You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Erie Colorado 80516.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Erie Colorado 80516 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Erie Colorado 80516.
Surrounding Areas In Colorado
Video: Mortgages in Erie CO
Erie County, NY– The Erie County Clerk’s Office is again teaming up with Unyts and the New York Alliance for Donation (NYAD) during Donate Life Month to increase ...
The Erie County Clerk is the official registrar of deeds, mortgages, assignments of mortgages, satisfactions of mortgages, judgments and liens.
Thank you for visiting the new website of the. Medina County Recorder’s Office. This website. is designed to help the consumer easily . obtain information.
Welcome to Erie County Clerk's Online Public Record Search Page. This site contains information recorded into the Official Records of Erie County, New York.
Find and compare home loan interest rates and current mortgage rates from mortgage companies. Includes mortgage tools: refinance, mortgage calculators.
Community Involvement. Community involvement goes beyond our mission to offer high-quality banking products and services — charity begins at home, and our home is ...
With Widget Financial, a local not-for-profit credit union that is shared by more than 36,000 members, you'll get more than a bank account. You'll get the confidence ...
Our Services > Birth & Death Records. The Erie County Health Department (ECHD) can issue certified copies of most birth certificates for those born in Ohio.
Compiled from Pennsylvania MLS listings and regional databases of Erie, PA homes for rent: 28 total rental listings, 1 apartments for rent, and 0 condos for rent in ...
Welcome to the online home of Erie County Employees Credit Union! Please take some time to look around and see why so many people choose us to be their primary ...