You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Erie Colorado 80516.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Erie Colorado 80516 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Erie Colorado 80516.
Surrounding Areas In Colorado
Video: Mortgages in Erie CO
Compiled from Colorado MLS listings and regional databases of Erie, CO homes for rent: 21 total rental listings, 0 apartments for rent, and 9 condos for rent in Erie ...
Zillow has 848 homes for sale in Erie PA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Zillow has 2,340 homes for sale in Erie County PA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
With Widget Financial, a local not-for-profit credit union that is shared by more than 36,000 members, you'll get more than a bank account. You'll get the confidence ...
Our Services > Birth & Death Records. The Erie County Health Department (ECHD) can issue certified copies of most birth certificates for those born in Ohio.
Genealogy & Local History in Buffalo, NY: Genealogical Records in Buffalo & Erie County: A Quick Guide: Welcome to our guide to 36 kinds of sought-after records in ...
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $20,078 (it was $14,972 in 2000) Erie city income, earnings, and wages data Estimated median house or condo value in 2015 ...
877-976-5669 Stated Income Residential Loans or Alt Doc Home Mortgages for self-employed and wage earners borrowers. Home Loans for qualified borrowers.