You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Edwards Illinois 61528.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Edwards Illinois 61528 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Edwards Illinois 61528.
Surrounding Areas In Illinois
Video: Mortgages in Edwards IL
Zillow has 1,816 homes for sale in Peoria IL. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Military service members can get paid a day early with Early Pay.
Edwards Lifesciences, Bed Bath & Beyond, Annaly Capital Management, AGNC Investment and ARMOUR Residential REIT highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Watch live from New Orleans, LA at NOLA.com.
Join the discussion! This forum covers Granite City, IL local community news, events for your calendar, and updates from colleges, churches, sports, and ...
Dealing with Debt. Learn about common debt problems, including filing for bankruptcy.
Granite City is a city in Madison County, Illinois, United States, within the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area. The population was 29,849 at the 2010 census ...
Search the original and most complete free resource for Cook County, Illinois public records.
Current weather forecast for Yorkville, IL. Population in 2014: 18,096 (98% urban, 2% rural). Population change since 2000: +192.4%
Chicago, Illinois detailed profile ... Single-family new house construction building permits: 1997: 720 buildings, average cost: $118,200