You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Durant Iowa 52747.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Durant Iowa 52747 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Durant Iowa 52747.
Surrounding Areas In Iowa
Video: Mortgages in Durant IA
Harlan, Iowa detailed profile ... Latest news from Harlan, IA collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Welcome to Hunziker & Associates, REALTORS ® Central Iowa Real Estate & Homes for Sale in Ames Iowa and Surrounding Communities
What is a distance calculator? A distance calculator will help you find out how far it is between any two places, whether within the United States or around the globe.
insured u.s.-chartered commercial banks that have consolidated assets of $300 million or more, ranked by consolidated assets as of september 30, 2016
Printer-friendly version. Libertyville Bank & Trust Company is more than just a great bank. It is a true community bank. Some may ask why we need another bank.
According to our research of Texas and other state lists there were 3 registered sex offenders living in McLean, Texas as of June 22, 2017. The ratio of number of ...
From family friendly trips with kid friendly activities to local plumbers lawyers, spas, and contractors. Judy’s Book has millions of listings and reviews for the ...
Get up to the minute entertainment news, celebrity interviews, celeb videos, photos, movies, TV, music news and pop culture on ABCNews.com.
Advance your online legal research with Westlaw, the most preferred service year after year. Start your Free Trial today.
Port Manteaux churns out silly new words when you feed it an idea or two. Enter a word (or two) above and you'll get back a bunch of portmanteaux created by jamming ...