You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Du Bois Pennsylvania 15801.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Du Bois Pennsylvania 15801 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Du Bois Pennsylvania 15801.
Surrounding Areas In Pennsylvania
Du Bois Information
Video: Mortgages in Du Bois PA
Homes For Sale. Homes for Sale; Pennsylvania Homes for Sale; Du Bois Homes for Sale; Du Bois Condos for Sale; Du Bois Foreclosed Homes; Du Bois Land For Sale
Whether you are looking for a condo to commute from, a single family home to raise kids in or a trendy townhouse to make yours, you can find all of these and more ...
Black Cooperatives in the United States: An Excerpted History from Research by Jessica Gordon Nembhard Note: The following narrative is directly from information ...
Reynoldsville, Pennsylvania detailed profile ... Crime rates in Reynoldsville by Year Type 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
ONAP ensures that safe, decent and affordable housing is available to Native American families and creates economic opportunities for Tribes and Indian housing residents.
Lovells are Guernsey's premier estate agent for local market, open market and commercial sales and rental properties.
Work and jobs in Plumville: detailed stats about occupations, industries, unemployment, workers, commute. Average climate in Plumville, Pennsylvania
PNC Wealth Management ® Disclosure. The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ("PNC") uses the names PNC Wealth Management ®, PNC Institutional Investments ® and ...
Why use Zillow? Zillow is perfect for searching homes for sale in the United States. By analyzing real estate information on millions of homes for sale across the ...
Archives and past articles from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, and Philly.com.