You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Dixon California 95620.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Dixon California 95620 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Dixon California 95620.
Surrounding Areas In California
Video: Mortgages in Dixon CA
Find 157 listings related to Mortgage Broker in Dixon on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mortgages in Dixon, CA.
Directory of Mortgages in Dixon, CA yellow pages. Find Dixon, CA Mortgages with maps reviews, websites, phone numbers, addresses, and business profiles.
All Mortgages listings in Dixon, ca. YellowPagesGoesGreen.org provides an environmentally friendly search engine and directory vigorously supporting the green movement.
Dixon, CA Conforming Mortgage Rates. Conforming mortgage rates are rates on mortgages that meet the criteria set out by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
207 Mortgage Jobs available in Dixon, CA on Indeed.com. one search. all jobs.
Contact information for First Community Mortgage, Ez Cash Plus, Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Brenda Walker, Wells Fargo Bank, and more in Dixon, CA.
Today's top 260 Mortgage jobs in Dixon, CA. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. New Mortgage jobs added daily.
Local mortgage rates. Did you know that mortgage rates can change daily and they can vary by location? Use Zillow to keep up with current mortgage rates in Dixon, CA.
Search Mortgage Loan Officer jobs in Dixon, CA. 173 open jobs in Dixon for Mortgage Loan Officer. Average Salary: $33,684.
Refinance your Dixon, California Adjustable Rate Mortgage with a fixed rate mortgage courtesy of MortgageMarvel.com.