You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Benson Arizona 85602.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Benson Arizona 85602 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Benson Arizona 85602.
Surrounding Areas In Arizona
Video: Mortgages in Benson AZ
Zillow has 203 homes for sale in Benson AZ. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Real Estate listings and associated services in Southern Arizona, Sierra Vista, Bisbee, Tombstone, Benson, Hereford, Palominas, surrounding areas
Homes for sale Apache junction az. Sell your home in Pinal, Maricopa county, AZ. Servicing Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler and Tempe. Find and ...
Search a map of all Arizona cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
With many homes currently listed for sale in Arizona, Homes.com has homes . For sale. For rent. For you.
Zillow has 2 photos of this $175859 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1251 sqft single family home located at 1240 E 12th St built in 1920. MLS #.
For Sale - See photos and descriptions of 4264 S Roger Way, Chandler, AZ. This Chandler, Arizona Single Family House is 3-bed, 2-bath, listed at $400,000 MLS# 5689083.
100 - 134 Queen Street East, Brampton, Ontario, L6V 1B2; 905.796.8000; http://www.mortgagecentre.com/themortgagecentreslsolutions; FSCO#: 12743
Sierra Vista, Arizona detailed profile ... Latest news from Sierra Vista, AZ collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
According to our research of Arizona and other state lists there were 17 registered sex offenders living in Vail, Arizona as of November 20, 2017. The ratio of number ...