You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Barberton Ohio 44203.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Barberton Ohio 44203 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Barberton Ohio 44203.
Surrounding Areas In Ohio
Video: Mortgages in Barberton OH
Zillow has 34 photos of this $65000 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1766 sqft single family home located at 643 Wooster Rd W built in 1893. MLS # 3928311.
Zillow has 14 photos of this $70000 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1040 sqft single family home located at 473 Bell St built in 1994. MLS #.
Browse 187 homes for sale in Wadsworth at Homes.com. Research real estate, houses for sale, and MLS listings in Wadsworth, OH. Get property, neighborhood, school ...
Compiled from Ohio MLS listings and regional databases of Akron, OH homes for rent: 143 total rental listings, 9 apartments for rent, and 2 condos for rent in Akron ...
Land Records Search Disclaimer: Errors/Omissions: This is a working index and may contain errors due to errors in preparation or in indexing. It is recommended to ...
If you are seeking information about 203k residential renovation loans and construction loans, you have found the right source! We are a national lender leading in ...
OUR SERVICESFinancial, Closing & more; CommunityResources for You; Video Watch and Learn
Search a map of all Ohio cities with a complete list of all cities and towns with Livability Scores.
Property Search ConveyanceStandards Forms Dog Tags Weights & Measures Fees Tax Rates CAUV Duties & Responsibilities Financial Statements
View information about obtaining Ohio marriage and divorce records. Abstracts are available for marriages that occurred in Ohio from January 1, 1950 to present and ...