You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Barberton Ohio 44203.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Barberton Ohio 44203 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Barberton Ohio 44203.
Surrounding Areas In Ohio
Video: Mortgages in Barberton OH
According to our research of Ohio and other state lists there were 73 registered sex offenders living in Barberton, Ohio as of June 20, 2017. The ratio of number of ...
If you are seeking information about 203k residential renovation loans and construction loans, you have found the right source! We are a national lender leading in ...
View 25 photos of this $199,900, 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2410 sqft single family home located at 870 Sovereign Rd, Akron, OH 44303 built in 1955. MLS # 3893011.
View 35 photos of this $675,000, 5 bed, 5.0 bath, 4525 sqft single family home located at 6203 Renninger Rd, New Franklin, OH 44319 built in 2006. MLS # 3853029.
With homes currently listed for rent in Ohio, Homes.com has Ohio homes. For sale. For rent. For you.
Advance your online legal research with Westlaw, the most preferred service year after year. Start your Free Trial today.
The Answer to All Your Tax Compliance Needs. Thomson Reuters ® ONESOURCE ™ drives global tax compliance and accounting decision-making with the industry’s most ...
Accessible free Ohio public records and sources for conducting a search to obtain criminal, assets and other background information. Search for held assets such as ...
JPY (Japanese Yen) - Latest News, Analysis and Forex ... https://www.dailyfx.com/jpy Latest JPY market news, analysis and Japanese Yen trading forecast from leading ...