You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Arlington Alabama 36722.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Arlington Alabama 36722 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Arlington Alabama 36722.
Surrounding Areas In Alabama
Video: Mortgages in Arlington AL
Get USA Jaguars basketball news, scores, USA Jaguars men's basketball schedules and USA Jaguars women's basketball schedules and more at al.com
President Donald Trump delivers his first Memorial Day address at Arlington National Cemetery.
Allied Federal Credit Union is proud to serve the cities of Arlington and Mansfield. Formerly Arlington FCU, we continue to offer the same great services.
Notary Public in Arlington, Virginia: Welcome to the notary public and signing agent listing for Arlington, Virginia, where you can find a qualified notary to assist ...
Digital Federal Credit Union Benefits Shopping for a Home? Make an offer on your dream home knowing you have been pre-qualified for a mortgage. Get Started here on ...
Arlington, Texas detailed profile ... Single-family new house construction building permits: 1997: 1454 buildings, average cost: $89,900
Arlington, Tennessee. add your; We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
Looking for a HOME LOAN? Start by locating your state. PRMG has developed a team of highly qualified professionals licensed Loan Officers in multiple states ...
Established in 1935, PenFed offers convenient online mortgage loans, auto loans, and credit cards with great rates and features. Join us today.
Banking services nationwide, loans, mortgages, credit cards, checking, mobile banking & more. You don't have to work at NASA to bank at NASA FCU.