You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Arlington Alabama 36722.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Arlington Alabama 36722 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Arlington Alabama 36722.
Surrounding Areas In Alabama
Video: Mortgages in Arlington AL
877-976-5669 Stated Income Residential Loans or Alt Doc Home Mortgages for self-employed and wage earners borrowers. Home Loans for qualified borrowers.
According to our research of Virginia and other state lists there were 80 registered sex offenders living in Arlington, Virginia as of September 16, 2017.
According to our research of Kansas and other state lists there was 1 registered sex offender living in Arlington, Kansas as of September 18, 2017. The ratio of ...
Zillow has 1,171 homes for sale in Tuscaloosa AL. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Looking for a HOME LOAN? Start by locating your state. PRMG has developed a team of highly qualified professionals licensed Loan Officers in multiple states ...
Homes.com Spanish Fort, AL Real Estate: Search new homes for sale, new construction, new home models and MLS listings in Spanish Fort, Alabama. Local information: 336 ...
Montgomery, AL apartments for rent - Bedford Park. $535 to $964. Listing # 1044415 . In addition to information on real estate listing, research local schools ...
Get University of South Alabama (USA) Jaguars sports news, articles, blogs, scores, schedules and more. Join forum discussion at al.com.