You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Annapolis Junction Maryland 20701.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Annapolis Junction Maryland 20701 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Annapolis Junction Maryland 20701.
Surrounding Areas In Maryland
Annapolis Junction Information
Video: Mortgages in Annapolis Junction MD
Edgewater, MD home value database. Home values are based on homes sold prices, Maryland public records of assessed values of homes near the address, and Edgewater, MD ...
Thinking about buying an Maryland foreclosure? Browse new and existing homes, as well as Maryland foreclosures at Bank of America.
Byron L. Huffman, P.C. is located in Columbia, MD and serves clients in and around Columbia, Jessup, Elkridge, Savage, Annapolis Junction, Fulton, Simpsonville ...
Mailing Address. Tower Federal Credit Union P.O. Box 123 Annapolis Junction, MD 20701-0123 . Branch Locations and Hours. Click here for branch information.
Odenton, Maryland detailed profile ... Latest news from Odenton, MD collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
At Long & Foster Real Estate, we are committed to transferring skill-sets to agents THROUGHOUT their real estate career. Our number one commitment is to deliver ...
search titles only; has image; posted today; bundle duplicates; include nearby areas; akron / canton (cak) altoona-johnstown (aoo) annapolis, MD (anp) ashtabula, OH (jfn)
Zillow has 3,831 homes for sale. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $4,226 (1.7%) Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no ...
From millions of real job salary data. 0 salary data. Average salary is Detailed starting salary, median salary, pay scale, bonus data report