You’re buying a home. Well picture this… you are sitting down at a loan officer desk and they tell you that if you want to purchase a home your LTV must be 96.50% and your D/P must be 3.5% your Rate is 5.00% and your APR is 5.752% w/ PT’s of 1.00% and a Loan origination fee of 1.00%. With all of that your PITIMI (piti-me) payment will be 1,100.00 per month in Annapolis Junction Maryland 20701.
Do you understand anything that was just said? Maybe a few of you do but for most of us that aren’t in lending this can be a big jumble of acronyms and abbreviations that don’t make a bit of sense. So here it is… the down low on the top 5 most used lending terms.
1. PITIMI (piti-me) payment – This is your total combined mortgage payment. Principal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, & Mortgage Insurance
2. MI – Mortgage Insurance in Annapolis Junction Maryland 20701 – Contrary to belief this is not your Home Owners Insurance. Mortgage Insurance is an insurance payment that you pay for your lender. It allows for banks to give out loans to people with a smaller amount of down payment and the customer pays the insurance to cover their risk for the loan. If someone defaults on their loan and the lender has to sell the property then the insurance will cover any gap in the amount that the collect.
3. H/O – Home Owners Insurance. This is your insurance policy. The insurance that you chose to cover your home against disasters, fire, and theft to be able to get you your money back if something happens to your property or your possessions inside.
4. LTV – Loan- To-Value. This is the percentage that is calculated from the amount that your loan is to the value of the home. IF your home is worth 100K and your loan is 80K then your LTV is 80%
5. APR – Annual Percentage Rate – this is not the rate that your payment is calculated on. Your mortgage payment will always be calculated based on the Interest Rate. You’re APR is what banks use to portray the true cost of your loan. If you have a bunch of fees associated with your loan then your APR will generally be a lot higher then the interest rate, if you don’t have very many fees to pay then your APR will be closer to the interest rate on your loan. When you compare loan products it is best that you compare your APR instead of the Interest Rate in Annapolis Junction Maryland 20701.
Surrounding Areas In Maryland
Annapolis Junction Information
Video: Mortgages in Annapolis Junction MD
877-976-5669 Stated Income Residential Loans or Alt Doc Home Mortgages for self-employed and wage earners borrowers. Home Loans for qualified borrowers.
Zillow has 578 homes for sale in Laurel MD. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
We understand that your interest in exploring a career with Long & Foster Real Estate should remain private and confidential. After submitting your information, you ...
Special notice: Special Notice. Update: As of April 28, 2017, the USAA Financial Centers at the San Antonio Bank Lobby, Annapolis (MD), Colorado Springs (CO) and West ...
Mailing Address. Tower Federal Credit Union P.O. Box 123 Annapolis Junction, MD 20701-0123 . Branch Locations and Hours. Click here for branch information.
Zillow has 3,737 homes for sale. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.
According to our research of Maryland and other state lists there were 76 registered sex offenders living in Capitol Heights, Maryland as of November 19, 2017. The ...
search titles only has image posted today bundle duplicates include nearby areas akron / canton (cak) altoona-johnstown (aoo)
Dealing with Debt. Learn about common debt problems, including filing for bankruptcy.
★★★★ Urban Survival And Evasion - Shenandoah Community. Top 10 Survival Skills You Need to Know :: URBAN SURVIVAL AND EVASION :: (Step By Step) Watch Video Now!